~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Jul 3, 2008

Another day in Howellville


Just wanted to stop by and say hello! It's been a good week but a busy one. Today is the first free day that I've had...no appointments...yay!!!!! It is so nice to get up and not have to be anywhere.
They have me scheduled for four family visits a week now and Bay started her overnights this week. She spent her 1st night with her mother on Tuesday. I missed her more than I can say. It was so strange not having her here and not knowing how she was doing. The case worker brought her home on Wednesday.She was all smiles when she saw me and once I got her, all I wanted to do was hold her. I just want to hold her as long as I can while she is here. I just love her so much. She is such a sweet baby and it has been a blessing having her. However, I just can't imagine her leaving us. I am praying God will give me peace with it and to help me through it. The good news is that her mom wants us to stay active in her life and I hope that will never change. She said we can see her anytime we want. I think it will help us just to be able to see her and know she is okay after she leaves us.
Anyhow, enough on that.
Did you see the beautiful cake above? Ashley and samantha cooked it. It was their first time to cook a cake and they done it by themselves. My girls have gotten to where they love to cook, and they have gotten to where they cook dinner almost everynight. No, I don't make them do my job...they want to cook. I think they are all gonna love cooking, just like my Nanny does. Nanny would rather cook than do anything else and when she is not cooking ,she is sick. I don't really love cooking, but I do it. I've been cooking since I was just a kid myself.
Ashley said the other day,"I just love cooking" and I said, "And I just love letting you cook"...lol
Anyhow, I guess I'll get off now. I'm thinking about taking the kids to do something fun. I don't have that many free days and when I do, I love doing things with my kids. I hope you all have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...