~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Jun 19, 2008

A Tidbit about my Thursday

Well, it started out really good. Most of the kids are gone off today and only a few are here. I've been blessed, because Tiffany is here helping me out today. Dylan has even been coming on his off days to help me out...which has been a huge help. It's hard trying to work and then trying to run Bay here and there 2-3 days a week, on top of taking my own kids to appointments, exc. I feel like I run a free taxi service...lol
I took Katie tuesday to the doctor and she has a UTI that turned into a kidney infection. She has been really sick, but she is getting better.
So far the only bad thing today is that little Emma got sick. Tara brought her for me to keep and she got sick on me. They have been battling the tummy bug for over a week now and we all thought little Emma was better, but she wasn't. Now, I'm just praying noone else catches it. I hate that stuff.
I got a call yesterday, and we are getting 2 new foster kids today. We are getting a 5 year old and 1 year old. I'm not sure how long we will have them. They are just coming into care and that usually means a new case plan and the parents usually take atleast 6 months to complete a case plan. So I guess we will see how that goes.
I'm just enjoying having an easy day. I don't have to many days like this one. I still have to run to dfcs to pick up my camera that was accidentally lost in the foster kids bag.. We had two girls ages 9 and 10, over the weekend.
Well, I guess I 'll get off and get ready to run to dfcs. I hope you all have a good Thursday.
Just one more day until the weekend...yay!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...