~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Jun 21, 2008

Sick kids...grrrr

Well, the tummy bug has hit our house...again About 6am, Brent woke me up and ask me to please get up because Jacob is sick. I got up to find that Jacob had been sick since 3am. Brent tried to handle it,so that I could sleep, but he was exhausted. So I got up and done what I ALWAYS do to try to keep the other kids welll.....clean, clean, clean. I bleach and lysol every surface in this house.
Over memorial day weekend Bay had this, but Jacob didn't catch it,so I guess it was his turn. I just hope the new kids and Bay don't get it this time around. I was afraid it might happen, because Emma came here sick on Wednesday,but who knows...It seems everyone around us has had this stuff. I'm so frustrated.
We are suppose to be going to Jada's 1st birthday party today. I'm not sure if we will get to go ,if anyone else gets sick.I just feel bad for Jada because everytime we try to make plans with her something comes up.
Well, let me go check on the babies. Hope your weekend is going better than mine.

Update...
Well, the new baby woke up with it too. All of our weekend plans are cancelled. I guess I'll be setting home taking care of kids and cleaning house. I'm so discouraged. The weekends are the only time I have just to relax and do what I want (and my kids want to do). Because all week, I'm so busy with work and dfcs visits. So the weekends are special for us because we can just relax and not have to worry about running, appointments, exc
Well, guess I'll go. The new baby just started crying and she is just soooooo sick. Jacob seems to be feeling some better for the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...