~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Jun 22, 2008

Just a quick update

Just wanted to stop in and say hello! So far it seems things are looking up around here. Jacob hasn't been sick anymore since last night and the new foster baby hasn't been sick in several hours. I'm really praying that they are getting better and that noone else will get it.
We decided not to attend Sunday mornings service, just incase they still have the germ, because we don't want anyone else to get sick. Plus, Jacob is still asleep. He was is so exhausted.
However,the other kids and Brent did go to church this morning.
Well, that is all I have time to write at the moment. I've got so much that needs to be done.I hate working on Sundays, but it has to be done before tomorrow. I know that both county dfcs will be at my house sometime this week, because now I have kids from both counties.
Oh btw...
The two new foster kids are doing very well at adjusting. The 5 year old and Jacob hit it off so well. The 14 month old (other than while she was sick) has been very content. You would think these two kids had known us their whole lives. I did take the time yesterday to call the relative and let her know that they are doing really good. It makes it so much easier when they adjust fast. Kids are just amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...