~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Mar 10, 2008

My boring weekend

Well, I just got in. I took Ashley back to the doctor about her toe. It just hasn't gotten any better, actually it is terribly infected. I'm kinda frustrated ,because she has had to go this long before they gave us a referral to see the foot doctor. I will be taking her on Wednesday to that doctor. I don't know if they will do anything that day. I figure they will put her back on antibiotics to get some of the infection out ,before the attempt to do anything else...who knows???
We had a loooong boring weekend, but that was good. I spent almost the whole weekend working on Anna's computer. Last weekend, Jon had several friends over and they played on her computer and now it is locked up with spyware, ad ware, and possible viruses. It had protection through our phone company, so I really don't know how these got through, but they did. It has been very frustrating to say the least. I ran scan after scan and removed everything, but each time I started the computer, everything popped up again...grrrr
On Sunday, we went to church service and then came home and took a nap...it was nice.
Pretty much that is it for my boring weekend.
Well. let me go get busy. I hope you all have a good week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...