~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Feb 26, 2008

What would you do if you had just one day left to live?

This is one of the questions I was given at Cafemom. So I thought I'd answer it here.
If I had one day left (24 hours) what would I do with it?

First of all, I'd get up as early as possible on my last day. I would get down on my knees and make sure that I had everything right between me and God,I would tell Him how sorry I was for everytime I had ever let Him down, and then I would thank Him for the time I'd had and the blessings I'd known. After that, I would make sure that I had made everything right with everyone I know. Then, I'd make sure that everyone I care about, knew just how much I love them and how thankful that I am that I had ,had them in my life. Then before I closed my eyes and took my last breath,I would let everyone know where I was going, and I would make sure that they all knew the steps to be able to join me someday...In Heaven.
After that, I'd say my goodbyes (with kisses and hugs), and then close my eyes and wait upon the Lord.

I try to be ready everyday, because you just never know. We all have an appointed time, and we don't know when that time may come.
We are not promised a tomorrow and we may leave here without having time to say goodbye. That is why it's best that you live each day as if it was your last ,because it just might be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...