~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Feb 7, 2008

Still Blessed!

Still Blessed
Sometimes I wake up in the morning,
I see I made it through the night,
I listen for my family, sure enough their alright
As we gather 'round the table, bow our heads in thankfulness
With tear filled eyes my heart cries, Still Blessed.

There's never a day he doesn't give me all I need
Even when I wake up to a storm, my soul has peace.
Sometimes I try to count them, there too many I confess,
so with arms up raised I just say, Still Blessed.

Now I don't want to leave my family,
I don't want to leave my friends,
Oh, but lately my hearts been homesick
how I long just to be with Him
So in the morning should you find me
With my eyes closed in death, what victory, what glory,
Still Blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...