~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Dec 19, 2007

Update...

Sorry it has taken so long to update. We have been so very busy these last couple of months. I really don't know where to begin so I'll just highlight the important stuff...
*We celebrated Thanksgiving with our families. It was a blessing to see my Mom and Grandmother feeling better.
*On Nov 25, we had the Sullivan family reunion. We had a lot of illness in the family so not many got to show, but it was still a blessing!
*We started off December with Anna's 18th birthday on the 2nd!!!! Wow, my baby is grown.
*Ashley got her top braces off after nearly three years and she is so happy about that.
*We still have our precious foster baby girl,but we are not for sure for how much longer we will have her. She may go live with a relative soon. I ask you all to pray for her. I just want what is best for our baby and I'm really worried about the decisions being made. The decisions being made today will impact her whole future and I'm heavy hearted about it. Just keep us in your prayers, because it will be so hard letting her go after all this time...not only on us ,but on her too.
*On the 13th we celebrated Kylee's 3rd birthday at Monkey Joe's. Jacob and Bailey really enjoyed it! Kylee will have her actual birthday on Christmas.
*We had dinner with Santa on Friday the 14th in Dallas. We took some really sweet pictures with Santa. I'll try to get those added to our family site for all to see. It was alot of fun seeing all our fostering friends and their adorable foster children. The ruritans done a great job!
*The kids are all excited about the Holidays. They are all growing up so fast and I know this may be the last year that all of them will be at home together for Christmas.
*As for the rest of this month, we will be busy with the Holidays. We will have three family get togethers over the next few days.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I would like to take this time to wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. We wish you all the best and hope you all have a safe and blessed Holiday season and please remember *JESUS IS THE REASON FOR THE SEASON*and please never put "X" (x-mas) in place of Christ. For with out Christ you can't have Christmas.
God bless you all, Sandy




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...