~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Sep 1, 2007

Is it really September?!?

Wow! Where did August go?????? I can't believe it is September already. This year is flying by for me.

School is starting this week and I imagine it will be a bit hard to start with, because we will be working with Georgia virtual academy this year and I have no idea what I'm doing. I guess I'll learn as I go...just like I did when I first started homeschooling.

These last 2 weeks have been very exciting having a new baby in the house,but so busy for me. I've taken her to three doctor appointments and 2 DFCS visits this week. This coming week will be about the same. She is doing really good. She now weighs 6 pounds. She already knows my voice and she looks for me when I'm talking. She loves to cuddle and she getting spoiled already:) She is a doll baby and so precious.

My FIL is suppose to be coming and spending this week with us. He will be starting work on our new room. It will be a playroom/foster kid's room. I can't wait to get it complete.
Well, I'm gonna run along and try to get motivated.
Have a great weekend!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...