~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Aug 13, 2007

Happy Birthday Jacob!

Happy birthday to my baby! Jacob Noah is 6 years old today. It seems only yesterday he was a tiny little baby. He has grew up so much these last few weeks. He gave up his sippy cup last week...finally... he loved that thing. He also moved out of my bedroom...which I thought would never happen. He has been sleeping in his "Big Boy Bed" for three nights now...yay!!!!! Yes, he is growing up and fast.

Over the weekend, Anna and Corey took Jacob to the Rodeo and he loved it. He had never been to one before. He loves anything to do with cowboys and bull riders. Anna also took him to buy him some cowboy boots and he was so happy that he slept in them. Dylan gave him a cowboy belt and hat, so he thinks he is a cowboy now...lol

It's been a pretty good weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...