~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Aug 20, 2007

Monday...

Just had a few moments and wanted to drop by. It's been a good weekend. The girls went to their cousin Courtney's house. The boys mostly hung out with their Dad. I pretty much took it easy all weekend ,which was really nice. It was just so quiet and calm around here.

On Friday, I took hubby to his Dr apt and the news was good. They did not find any cancer or any reason to be concerned with the tests on his colon. This was a prayer answered. He will be having the surgery on his stomach sometime probably next month after all the tests are in. We were just pleased with these last results and praising God!

The rest of the week we will be settling in and trying to get on some type of schedule.

Over the weekend, I got Jacob registered in school. No he is not going to public school ,but he is going to be in Virtual public school. This is all new to us and to the state of Ga and I'm really excited. I hope that it is as good as I've heard that it will be. He will still be at home doing his work ,but they will be doing all my planning, grading, and they will be supplying me with all my needs...I think they should, After all I pay school taxes just like everyone else. I'm really excited about this and I'll share more with you as we go. Check out the website http://www.k12.com/ga/ 

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...