~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Oct 16, 2013

Finally sleeping...

My sleepy baby boy.

He is FINALLY asleep.
He has had a really tough day.
They came in and fixed his head dressing,
because it was so far down that
he could barely open his eyes,
and he kept picking at it.
Once they fixed that, I got to hold
and rock him, and he went out.
He was exhausted (mommy is too).

The purpose of these tests
are to look for any seizure activity 
over a 48 hour period
and hopefully learn
what type seizures he has.

The seizures he seems to be having
are not the same as the first
ones he had and was hospitalized for.
Actually, these don't even
 look like seizures to me,
but I'm not a doctor.
His neuro sent us for the 2 hour
test,but it didn't show anything
other than some slowing
 of the brain waves
 (most likely caused by CMV).
So she felt we needed a longer test.
I video taped him and shared
it with our Pediatrician last week
and she said it was for sure seizures.
His OT has been telling me
for some time that she felt he was
having more seizure like activity.
So that's why we are here.
Hopefully they can adjust his kepra
and stop the activity.


 Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him,and he will direct thy paths. ~Proverbs 3:5-6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...