~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Jan 11, 2016

A brother to love...


I just love this picture. It took a long time for these two to bond. When Z came back to us (failed adoption), he had just turned 4. He had been the youngest in his home and had not had a younger sibling to deal with. He couldn't understand that Blaze was different. He couldn't understand why Blaze didn't walk, talk, eat, and play like other kids do. He didn't understand why Blaze made noises, flapped his arms, and would rather spin things then play with him. He didn't understand Blaze, so he wanted nothing to do with him. It didn't bother Blaze because he is a child that would rather have his own space and play alone. Well, fast forward 1 year and 3 months and this is what you get! It makes my heart smile. Just last week (for the first time ever), Z said, "I love my little brother". Then he said, "When Blaze goes to school with me, I'm going to get a leash and lock it on him (his belt loop) so that I can hold on to him and then he won't run away".  Blaze is blessed to have a brother like Z to look up to. Z is an awesome kid. I pray that these two will only grow closer through the years. I love my boys! 


 Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him,and he will direct thy paths. ~Proverbs 3:5-6

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...