~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

May 19, 2015

Please excuse me while I brag...

 
My mom always told me that it is NOT nice to brag.
Well, sometimes you just have to,
especially when your heart is just over flowing.
I am so proud of my little boy.
This little guy is AMAZING!
He has come so far.
It hasn't been easy for him.
He's been through a whole lot,
but somehow he always comes
 out on top and smiling.
Today was his awards day and he got the
"Best Smile" award as well as
the "Young Artist Award".
 
Yesterday, I had another IEP meeting
at his preschool.
They had nothing but GREAT
things to say about Blaze.
Everyone, once they learned who I was,
 just smiled and talked about
what an amazing little boy I have.
It made me proud.
HE MAKES ME PROUD
EVERY SINGLE DAY.
 
He is not yet where he needs to be in prek
and that's to be expected considering
all that he has gone through,
but he has come a long ways.
For the first time, I feel that I made the right
decision sending him so far away
to a special needs preschool.
Way to go my sweet boy!
You are my pride & Joy!
Don't let anyone or anything
take away that smile.
It looks good on you!
 

 

Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him,and he will direct thy paths. ~Proverbs 3:5-6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...