~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Jul 2, 2013

My sweet baby...

 
Katie took the little princess to get her ears pierced last week.
She hardily even flinched...she gets that from her mom.
Katie was tough as nails when she was little too.
She never cried with baby shots, etc.
 
Kaylan is growing like a weed
and is the MOST happy baby ever.
She is happy 99.9% of the time.
She always smiles and LOVES
to laugh. She especially loves kids.
She is just so precious.
 
I have decided that I really like being a MeMe.
I have found it to be one of the
 greatest things on earth.
At first I felt I was just
to young to be a grandmother.
So I'm not.
Grandmothers are old people who
set on their front porch rocking
 in rocking chairs,
while counting cars that are passing by.
I'm not ready to slow down like that.
One day I will, but not right now.
So instead of being a
grandmother I decided I'd
 rather be a  MeMe...lol
MeMe's are a lot like mommys
except they aren't as bossy,
they let you eat more candy,
skip their  nap time ,
drink a little caffeine,
stay up a little later,
read more stories,
watch cartoons all day,
and they are a whole lot cooler...
Just ask Brookelyn Shae...lol
Yep, this MeMe is one proud MeMe
that loves her babies.
 

Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him,and he will direct thy paths. ~Proverbs 3:5-6

1 comment:

  1. This was a perfect age to pierce her ears! She is totally precious with those cute earrings. You're right,

    "Diamonds are a girl's best friend" and she seems to have found one!

    I believe it is always best done early when she wouldn’t remember and have mommy care for them during the

    healing phase. When they’re older, they will think they are a part of them and won’t bother them.

    Our ped encouraged me to do it when mommy could care for them. Also, she gave me some tips for moms helping

    them to find the right person, place and type of earrings to use for infants having their ears pierced.

    Would be happy to share by e-mail with any moms wanting more info.

    Amyswor@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...