~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Nov 18, 2012

30 Days Of Thankful...

 
Just catching up.
30 Days of Thankful Days #17 and #18
 
On Day #17 On Nov 17, our church family held a baby shower for Katie.  I am thankful for everything that was done for her. Baby things can cost so much and it takes a lot to take care of a baby and that's what makes baby showers so awesome! She now is set & ready with everything she needs. God has provided. He is good!!!!!
 
Today for day #18, I am thankful for this beautiful Sunday morning. I'm looking forward to a good Sunday morning service and then we have family day @ my mom's. I love Sundays and I am thankful to have a day set aside for church and family. The two things I love the most.
 

Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him,and he will direct thy paths. ~Proverbs 3:5-6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...