~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Jun 4, 2009

I Am Spoiled!

I'm one spoiled lady !!!!!
Once again, someone surprised me with an award!
My sweet friend Kristilea over at In The Lord's Path
has blessed me with this "Lovely Blog Award".
Thank you so much Kristilea for thinking of me:)
Hugs, Sandy
Stop by and say "Hi" to her.
~~~~~~
Now, It's my turn to share the love:)
I'd like to pass this award on to some of my favorite blogs:)
1. Michelle-over at Blessed Quiver
2.Susan-over at A Southern Daydreamer
3. The Thomas Family
4. Cassie- My Three Ring Circus
5. Carissa-over at Sugar Boogers & Tantrums
~~~~~
If you have moment stop by and congratulate them
and then spend a little time surfing their blog...
I promise you won't be disappointed.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Sandy,
    Congratulations on your award!

    I look forward to reading more about you on your blog. It is great to meet another Southern Gal!

    Blessings on your day today,
    Kymber

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the award!:) Glad you enjoy our blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. totally deserving of the awards. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Thank you!!! How very generous and thoughtful!!

    Totally made my Saturday!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Sandy.. I am late catching up on thing for my blog.. but I appreciate the award, my friend! ~usan

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...