~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Jan 30, 2016

Colton Dixon's Through it all...

Oh, how I can relate to this song. It could be the story of my life. The story of most of our lives. My life has been a journey full of joy and regrets. I've made a lifetime full of mistakes. So many things I would do differently if I could go back now and relive my life all over.  I'm just thankful that even when I didn't get things right, God knew my heart. He knew my desire was always to get it right. I'm thankful that He loved me through all of the good times and the bad. Never once did He leave me or turn His back to me. I love this song. It's so true,


Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him,and he will direct thy paths. ~Proverbs 3:5-6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...