~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Nov 11, 2015

Touched by Adoption...

November is National Adoption Month.
 My life has been touched and forever changed through adoption. God blessed our life in October of 2013 with the adoption of our little boy Blaze. 

 When we started fostering, we had no intentions of adopting. We started fostering because we knew a child in foster care that needed us. We reached out to help her and her family. After all that we went through to become foster parents to her, we decided that we would help more families and so began our  journey of fostering. Since then we have been touched by 34 children and their families. What a difference it has made in our lives.

 In 2012, after Blaze's mom lovingly surrendered her rights to the state, we were approached about  adoption. After much thought and prayer we decided that we were willing to adopt this extra special little gift from God. What a life changing decision that was. He has brought so much joy to our family. I can't thank God enough for bringing Blaze into our lives. 

So today, I want to honor my little boy Blaze. 
I love you Son with all of my heart. 




Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him,and he will direct thy paths. ~Proverbs 3:5-6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...