~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Aug 12, 2015

To much cuteness for just one post...


Addy Bug & Waylan



Z, Blaze, Tiny, and Little Jay


My boy


Miss Brookelyn Shae


Waylan 


Miss Kaylan




To much fun will make you sleepy :)



We had to start back patching his eye and 
he is not happy about it.
His left eye has gotten worse.
We have to patch the right one
to make him use the left one more.


Our Tiny one






A peep at our new girl.
Her nickname is Dimples because
she has the most beautiful dimples.



Therapy wore him out.




She might be little but this kid can climb.


Playing with her big bubba


Am I blessed or what?!?!?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...