~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

May 22, 2015

Team Blaze is on a roll!...

 
Taken from my facebook...
Team Blaze is on a roll! Thanks to his awesome buddies!  The little coach is feeling a little under the weather today, but he will be back up and at it soon! He is one blessed kid to have Cindy & Shawn! A BIG thank you goes out to the I RUN 4 Group who matched Blaze with his buddies. If you have a child with special needs or you are a runner /walker/ athlete then you should consider joining this amazing group. It has been a huge blessing to Blaze and me. http://www.whoirun4.com/
 
 


Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him,and he will direct thy paths. ~Proverbs 3:5-6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...