~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

May 21, 2015

Lil man's last day of preschool...

 
Today is lil man's last day of 3 year old preschool for this school year. We survived! Yes we did! Sending him off so far away to a special needs preschool was one of the hardest things I've ever done. I'm a homeschooling mom, everyone knows that. However, with Blaze I didn't think that was the best choice for him. He needed to be submerged in ASL, since that is his first language and he needed to be around others who know ASL well and can help him to learn it. Plus, he needs little friends who can talk ASL to him. He also needs the extra services that the preschool can provide him (extra therapies, screenings, etc), so with a heavy heart I sent him off to preschool. I really believe it was the best thing for him.
 
He got a sample of preschool (he got to go for 2 months) and when school starts back he will go right back to the same class and teacher for his full 3 year old preschool year.
 
I took these pictures of him this morning while we waited for his bus to pick him up. He sure looks like a big boy in these, but he will ALWAYS be my baby. You can forget him looking at me. Every time I click he looks away but that's okay. He sure makes my heart happy. I love my little man.
 
 


Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him,and he will direct thy paths. ~Proverbs 3:5-6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...