~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Dec 27, 2014

Christmas 2014..

 
We had a wonderful Christmas.
We spent Christmas eve at my parent's house.
 
( Jacob, Brookelyn, and Blaze)

 
We've spent a lot of time together
over these last few days
and that always makes me HAPPY!
 
I love my family!
 (Jon & Waylan)
 
Dylan & Katie

 
I have the best kids
and the most amazing grand kids EVER!
Being with them makes my heart smile.
 
(Kaylan)


Their little giggles can brighten any day.

(Carter)

 
Their smiles...what can I say?
PRECIOUS!

 
Each one is connected to the other
and yet each one is unique and different
in their own way
and each add something
 special to our family tree.
 
(The Grandbabies plus two)

 




 
(Brookelyn)

 
(Aniston)


 
(Paw Paw (My Hubby) and Waylan)


 
(Katie & her sweet babies)

 
(Jon)


 
(Paw Paw Cole, Uncle Lynn, and Blazer )

 
(Ashley, Waylan, and Baby girl)
*No face pics allowed*

 
(Aniston)

 
Am I BLESSED or what?!?!?
 
Christmas at Paw Paw & MeMaw Cole's house.










 
(Jacob)





 
My Blaze

 
Jon & Uncle Lynn




 
Christmas morning...
Santa came to our house!





 
 



 
(Bailey)

 
I hope you had a
wonderful Christmas too.

Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him,and he will direct thy paths. ~Proverbs 3:5-6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...