~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Nov 23, 2014

Picture Drop...

A few pics from the last few days..

Aunt Sandy's pride and Joy
Bailey
She spent last weekend with us.

Our Z is still with us!


My little man


He loves looking at himself.


Our Tiny has two teeth now!
No face pics allowed...yet!





My sweet sweet little Waylan
This baby LOVES his MeMe.


Kay-Bug, MeMe's sweetheart.




Looking through the toy paper :)
Yes, it's that time of the year!


Our precious little Aniston




We celebrated Thanksgiving early with 
Hubby's family.
This is my MIL Linda with my daughter Anna
and my grand angels Waylan & Aniston.


Brookelyn and Z with my niece Jessie,
who will soon bless us with a new nephew.
Aunt Sandy can't wait!




Blaze, Kaylan, and Curly Top.



Blaze and Justin (JK)
Yes, the little boy you've
 read so many posts about.
This is him!
My new grandson!
He is Blaze's best buddy!



My Brookelyn Shae


Kaylan & Adalyn (The shy one :)



Waylan & Uncle Jon.


Am I blessed or what?????



 Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him,and he will direct thy paths. ~Proverbs 3:5-6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...