~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Nov 15, 2014

Bailey and Zachary...


Back together side by side.
My sweet Bay and Z.
These two were best buddies 2 years ago,
then we lost contact with Z.
Bailey always talked about Z after he left us.
She even named her cabbage
 patch doll after Zachary. 
I never dreamed I would ever get another 
picture of them side by side.
These two kids have brought 
me so much joy 
and were some of my
 biggest heart breaks.
They are spending this weekend
at Aunt Sandy & Uncle Brent's,
 just catching up.
I'm so thankful for this time
and I'm enjoying every
 second I have with them.
I know not to take one second for
granted.

 Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him,and he will direct thy paths. ~Proverbs 3:5-6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...