~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Oct 25, 2014

It's Party Time!...



It's Halloween Time @
 Brookelyn & Aniston's House.






Our little Bat Girl


The cutest Cabbage Patch Doll Ever.
(Even though she didn't like her wig...lol)



Our little Touch Down boy.
My little man.


Goodies for everybody.












ewe...



The sweetest Lady Bug that I know.



Our wee little pirate


The Pretty Princess













Daddy's little Hunting Buddy
and his Buck...lol












Sweet friends


Cookie decorating











Some of the gang.






Painting pumpkins






The cookie monster



We had a great time!



Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him,and he will direct thy paths. ~Proverbs 3:5-6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...