~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Sep 17, 2014

Tiny's Big Day!...

 
(No face pics allowed at this time.)
 
Today was Tiny's BIG day!!!
Our little foster PRINCESS Tiny
turned the BIG 1/2 year!!!
6 months old!
 
 
It seems like we just got her yesterday.
She has grew from an itty bitty 4 pound baby
to a chunky monkey 13 pounder!!!!
Today, she got to try baby food for the
very first time!
I'm not to sure that she liked it,
but I'm sure she will in time.
We started with baby carrots.
 
Happy 1/2 Birthday Tiny!!!!
We absolutely adore you sweet baby.
 
Favorite food- Her formula
Favorite toy- Her feet
Favorite thing to do- Take a bath
Favorite song- Cuppy Cake (Our song)
Favorite Person- No doubt is me (and I LOVE that!)
She loves her bed and bedtime at 8pm.
She's an early riser between 5-6 am.
She likes her light show at night
and she sleeps to the "ocean sound"
on her baby sound machine.
She likes to cuddle,
blow bubbles,
baby babble,
her bouncy seat
and she
adores her foster brothers.
 
She is for sure a
 Little princess!


Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him,and he will direct thy paths. ~Proverbs 3:5-6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...