~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Jul 9, 2014

Our Trip To Jellystone...


Yesterday, we made a trip to Jellystone park. We've been trying to get a trip planned ever since summer break started, but we've had so much going on. We had such a good time there. I was thrilled that my dearest friend Monica, her kids, my daughter Katie, and her kids ,plus my grand Brookelyn were able to join us for the day. 

Jelly stone is an awesome place for little kids. The lady there asked every person that came in after us to please be careful around Blaze and to watch out for him. We didn't ask her do that, but it really was so thoughtful of her and it meant a lot to us. I'm thankful that they cared so much about him enjoying his time there and how they made him feel included. Everyone was so respectful and gave Blaze his space. Blaze enjoyed being able to explore the place and play without people running all over him. I enjoyed seeing him happy and free.We had such a good time that we already planning another trip.























































 Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him,and he will direct thy paths. ~Proverbs 3:5-6

1 comment:

  1. the pictures are great! it looks like you had a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...