~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Jul 28, 2014

A few weekend pics..


We took a little trip up to the North GA mountains this past weekend.
We visited the little town of Helen GA, which
in my opinion is one of the cutest towns in GA. It
reminds me of a little town in Holland.
It's beautiful!

We also drove on up to Hiawassee GA
for the Georgia Mountain fair.
It was a step back in time.
If you know me, then you know I love old stuff...
the people, the places, and the things of the past.

We had a great time!



My hubby ALWAYS has to be 
silly (and yes that's a baby on his belly)!


I enjoyed spending some time with my parents too.











I would love to have the house and garden.
Pictures don't do justice for the beauty of this place.







Notice the prices???
My son Jacob bought an apple for $.01.
He really did!
I wish groceries could still be that cheap.





We even watched the famous Robinson's pig race
It was cute:)


It was just a fun, fun, weekend!



Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him,and he will direct thy paths. ~Proverbs 3:5-6

1 comment:

  1. Love the pics!! My dad was born in Hiawassee, Georgia but don't think I've ever been. Just had to comment because you are the only person I've heard ("read") that has mentioned it!! Looks like fun was had by all~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...