~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Apr 15, 2014

Big boy haircut...


My little man got his very first BIG BOY haircut.
It made him look so much older.
I doubt we will be doing that again anytime soon.
He was very, very, very upset about it.
So if you see him with hair down his back...
that is why.
Seriously. It was just that bad.
But don't he look so handsome????

I think sometimes he sees angels.
Probably my nanny.
She loved babies, just like me:)
I bet she looks down and smiles at this boy.
She would have loved him.

He can't stand his feet and hands to get dirty...lol


Please keep him in your prayers.
He will be admitted into 
Children's in Atlanta tomorrow
for more testing. 



 Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him,and he will direct thy paths. ~Proverbs 3:5-6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...