~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Dec 12, 2012

Oh Elfie!

On Tuesday we woke to find Elfie under the tree opening a gift. He opened Joshua's (BB) gift. The kids were for sure that Mom was gonna get Elfie good...lol

 
I guess Elfie heard the kids *wink*
because on Wednesday they woke to find Elfie
had wrapped the gift back:)
 
 
This is our third year with Elfie and I have to say
my kids LOVE him!!!!
They can't wait to locate Elfie every morning.
It's just a fun holiday extra:) 
 

Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him,and he will direct thy paths. ~Proverbs 3:5-6

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...