~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Nov 21, 2012

30 Days Of Thankful...

 
30 Days Of Thankful Day #19, #20, and #21
Day #19 I am thankful that my hubby is going to be able to spend Thanksgiving with us. It's been hard without him here for the last few weeks, but I am thankful for a hard working hubby. He left his home & family to go up North to help clean up after hurricane Sandy. I'm thankful that God watched over & protected him & the crew while they were away. My heart is full of joy. I look forward to spending Thanksgiving my our family...especially my hubby:)
 
Day #20 Yesterday, on the 20th I spent the day at the Marcus with our foster daughter. I was sad that they aren't going to be able to help her there, but I'm thankful that they are going to get together with a team of doctors and find a place for us to take her to get the help she needs. We don't exactly know what all has happened to our baby but we know that something has traumatized her. We don't think it was due to the accident like the hospital first thought (post traumatic) because the signs were there before the accident. I told them that I will go to the end of the world to help her if I have to and they said they are going to help me do that. I truly believe we are on the path to healing for our girl.
 
Day #21 Today, I am thankful that BB's case has been handed over to adoptions. Today our new adoption coordinator came for a visit. She talked very positive that this will be a quick adoption and not a long drug out process. I just hope she keeps her word. We  are all so excited about our new little bundle of joy. I just never imagined that BB "Joshua" would be our forever son. What a precious gift! So thankful that his birth family decided to make us his forever family.
 

Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him,and he will direct thy paths. ~Proverbs 3:5-6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...