~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Oct 15, 2009

1000 Signatures By Friday

We need your help.
We are trying to get 1000 signatures by Friday
and I would like to ask you all to help us do just that.
Please take a moment and read this family's story and then take
another minute to add your signature.

On June 1, 2009, Wyatt Nathaniel Finchum, was born at 10:03 a.m. He had a faint heartbeat and was breathing, which was a miracle, because doctors had told his parents that they would probably never see him alive. He did live for two precious minutes. However, due to Tennessee's definition of live birth, the doctor was not able to medically acknowledge his life. He was listed as stillborn. His parents won't deny the fact that their son was dying as soon as he was born, but he lived... he fought to breathe for those two minutes and his life deserves to be acknowledged. His parents would like to get Tennessee's definition of live birth amended to a more acceptable definition that recognizes life no matter how short it may be.

Are you willing to make a difference today?

Please take one minute and sign your name.
Click HERE to sign the Petition
(Even those that don't live in Tennessee still count)

Visit Wyatt's Family's Blog

I would also like to ask all blog owners to consider posting a post on your blog.

Thank You!

Sandy

10 comments:

  1. Sandy,

    I so appreciate you taking the time to help another, hurting mom! You are so very kind, and I know Danielle appreciates it.

    I will link to your post now, from my blog!

    Thanks again. You are a sweetheart!

    Hugs,
    Traci

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've reposted this on my blog. I also linked it through facebook. They are just alittle over half way =o)
    Thanks Sandy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a story. I live in Tennessee and had no idea about this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for posting this. Some other blogger a while back posted this story, but at that time signatures outside of Tennessee weren't valid. So glad I could finally sign something.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not only did I sign it but I also left my comments. Let's pray over this petition that God intervenes and this is finally put to rest!

    Love and Hugs ~ Kat

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, this is Wyatt's mommy! Just wanted to thank you for writing this post and helping me get Wyatt's life recognized! You are such a sweetheart, and I thank you from the bottom of my heart :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just posted it on my blog and I'm going to share it on Facebook again. {{HUGS}}
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  8. I signed already and so glad I did.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sandy,
    as of 7 am this morning I see there are 1,005 signatures....YIIPPPEEE
    and I think there will be more to follow today.
    absolutely terrific.
    have a wonderful day.
    my heart is smiling today.

    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope you don't mind I copied this and posted it on my blog. I hope it helps!What an amazing story!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...